ARONIA – а great antioxidant source
The great quantity of flavonoids and tannins, among which the anthocyanin is of crucial importance, makes aronia one of the greatest antioxidant sources. Scientific research has confirmed that only 100 grams of aronia has the potential of 16 000 ORAC units (oxygen radical absorbance capacity), whereas the recommended daily dose is 3-5 thousand units. This implies that in order to provide optimal antioxidant capacity, a daily intake of only approximately 50 grams of pure aronia juice is sufficient.
As extraordinary antioxidant, aronia prevents from forming free radicals which attack the healthy cells in the body and the blood plasma, reducing the organism’s ageing process and preventing the chronical diseases development.
Vitamin bomb, well of minerals.
Black aronia fruits are a real vitamin bomb. They represent genuine wealth of active substances. They contain almost all known vitamins (A, C, D, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, E vitamin and beta-Carotene), including one of the rarest vitamins – the P vitamin. Only 100 grams of aronia fruits satisfy the organism’s medium needs for folic acid.
It also presents well of minerals, among which: zinc, calcium, iron, manganese, molybdenum, iodine and phosphorus. Aronia contains a relatively low concentration of sugars, which is approximately 10% and low acid content of only 1%.
Curative effects of aronia fruits
Atherosclerosis and heart diseases
– It improves blood circulation in the blood vessels and its everyday intake decreases the cholesterol and
triglycerides values in the organism, thus protecting the cardiovascular system
– As strong antioxidant, it eases atherosclerosis and thrombosis, as well as varicose veins
– The improved circulation in blood vessels results in significant decrease of blood pressure, the intake of
such products is considered an excellent alternative to the conventional methods in modern medicine
Regulates the pancreas function, resulting in decrease of blood sugar, due to which it is particularly
useful in treating diabetes and the metabolic syndrome
Prostate and urinary tract
– It actively impacts the protection of prostate and its prevention from malignant processes,
– Prevents viral development and allergic infections of the urinary tract
– Impacts the improvement of bile function and secretion, it relieves inflammations in the gallbladder
and bile ducts
It reduces stomach pains, calms the inflammations of mucosa, intestinal cramps and
it helps to stop diarrhea
It boosts the general immune system, reduces inflammation, and prevents the development
of viral and bacterial infections
There are numerous plants that possess significant anti-cancer effects and aronia is just one of them. It efficiently cleanses the organism from the hazardous substances (detoxication) and it speeds the excretion of heavy metals, as well as other radioactive elements from the body, and thus it is useful as prevention from malignant diseases. Countless studies have confirmed that aronia fights cancer, since it “terminates” the malignant cells of the brain tumor, lungs, breasts, large intestine and liver
Other curative properties
– Ripe aronia fruits also contain various biophenols which boost wound healing, and
slow down skin ageing
– They contain great quantity of Carotene which prevents cell damage, and eye cataract,
heal the skin from severe sunburn and protect from harmful UV emissions
– The aronia anti-oxidant properties build strong protection from dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
– They help regulating the unbalanced function of the thyroid gland, i.e. regulating the
secretion of the thyroid hormones
– Alleviate headache and migraine
Healthy adults: 2-3 times daily (preventive), small glass of 30-50 ml aronia juice, for sick adults 50-70 ml, 3 times daily. Significant health improvement by continuous regular therapy and adequate diet is expected after 3-4 months, whereas with more serious diseases, after 6-9 months.