EVERY DROP OF APELINI JUICE
Extra Virgin Pomegranate Seed Oil
100% Organic Pomegranate
Country of origin: R. Macedonia
The healing properties of the pomegranate fruit have been known for centuries. There are numerous publications describing its antioxidant and anti-cancer effects. The pomegranate also contains other less know features.
Within the very fruit there are edible, sweet, succulent seeds, each containing one oval pit. They are used in the jelly and juices production. It is rich in phosphorus, potassium, calcium and iron, and it also contains vitamin B3 (niacin), B1, B2, B6 and B5 (pantothenic acid), the pits contain vitamin E, and less, vitamin K. Pomegranates also contain monosaccharide fructose, disaccharide sucrose, important organic acids, here we should single out the pectin – polysaccharide which is water-soluble and it attaches to itself the extra food fat in the digestive tract.
The pomegranate pits contain the very rare punicic acid (omega5) – which is polyunsaturated fatty acid with a strong anti-inflammatory effects. This acid is not available in almost any commercial vegetable oil. The punicic acid is also called “superCLA” since it is more effective than the known CLA, conjugated linoleic acid. Certain research shows that the punicic acid boosts the immune system, thus preventing the organism from artheriosclerosis, cancer, diabetes, heart diseases, allergic reactions to food and obesity.
The punicic acid, or so-called conjugated fatty oil, has excellent anti-inflammatory and antitumor effects, reducing the formation of the proinflammatory prostaglandin. Apart from punicic acid, it also contains a higher dose of related vitamins to the Vitamin E, a complex lipid cerebroside – indispesable for the nerve cells. The pomegranate seed oil is also useful as a food supplement in various inflamatory diseases, problems with disbalance of lipids in the blood, and hormone-dependable tumors (breast tumors).
Curable effects for oral use
• Apart from the antibacterial, antiviral and proinflamatorni / anti-inflammatory effects, the oil regulates the abstorbtion of glycose at cell level, which makes it useful for people suffering from increased blood sugar levels.
• The oil is rich in phytohormones, which make it ideal supplement for women in perimenopause and menopause.
• The extra virgin pomegranate seed oil reduces the chances of heart attack, artheriosclerosis, high blood pressure and other cardiovascular diseases.
• The antioxidants present in the pomegranate oil have a positive effect on the treatment and prevention of cancer in the large intestine, lungs, skin, prostate and leukemia.
1 – 2 times daily (preventive treatment)
15 – 25 drops
1- 3 times daily (active treatment)
It has been proved that the pomegranate seed oil stimulates the growth of keratinocyte (predominant cell type in the epidermis), thus boosting the epidermis reinforcement and regeneration.
Certain research shows that the pomegranate seed oil helps in preventing from skin cancer.
Due to the phytosterol’s effects (anti-inflammatory and regenerative) and the vitamin E (strong antioxidant), the pomegranate oil, raw or a care products supplement, significantly slows down the hair ageing and it prevents the wrinkle formation. This oil can be found in sufficient concentration only in the most luxurious cosmetics products.
Due to the listed effects, the pomegranate oil can be applied to damaged, inflammated, or irritated skin, eczema, skin allergies, psoriasis, seborrhea and similar skin diseases, as well as to sagging exhausted aging wrinkled skin.
Concurrently, it has a great effect on problematic skin with inflammated acnes.
The oil is very dense and it is difficult to spread (apply), however, in the form of pure raw oil it can be mixed with other types of oil
In such case, the pomegranate seed oil should be added in this ratio: 10% – 20%.
• Slows down the skin ageing process (anti age) by which it
reduces the formation of age spots
• Regenerates and rejuvenates the aging and dry skin
• Eliminates stretch marks
• Prevents from wrinkle formation and age spots
• Aleviates symproms of eczema, psoriasis and skin allergies
• Heals wound and burns
• Beneficial influence on the health and beauty of breasts
• Eases the harmful effects of excessive exposure to sun
• Excellent lubricant
EXTERNAL USE APPLICATION METHOD
Apply a couple of oil drops on clean skin 1 – 3 times daily, leave it for
60 – 90min, afterwards you can apply the ususal skin care cream that you use.